Today I attended Puppet Camp London at Mary Ward House. As with the previous London Puppet Camp in March, attendance was very good with something for everyone who’s using Puppet.
Here’s a quick link to the presentations and/or speaker profiles:
- Puppet Keynote – Luke Kanies, Puppet Labs
- Puppet at the centre of everything – David Mytton, Server Density. Video – puppet at the centre of everything.
- Workflow story: Theory versus practice in Large Enterprises – Marcin Piebiak, Linux Polska.
- Building on Puppet and Puppet Forge – Pedro Pessoa, Server Density. Video – Building on Puppet and Puppet Forge
- Data Driven Infrastructure – James Fryman, GitHub. Video – Data Driven Infrastructure.
- Puppetboard (Puppetboard on Github) – Daniele Sluijters, Nedap. Video – Puppetboard Presentation.
- Dev to Delivery with Puppet, Vagrant and AWS – Sam Bashton, Bashton Ltd. Video – Dev to Delivery with Puppet, Vagrant and AWS
- Taking control of chaos with Docker and puppet – Tomas Doran, Yelp. Video – taking control of chaos with Docker and puppet
- Introduction to Orchestration with MCollective – Pieter Loubser, Puppet Labs. Video – Introduction to Orchestration with MCollective
- Puppet Enterprise Demo – Puppet Labs
Update 8/Dec/2013: there’s now a blog post on the Puppet Labs website about the event – Mind the Gap at Puppet Camp London so I’ve added in the video presentations in this article.